Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”) set forth the terms and conditions for the use of the “Mofu” service provided by the service provider (hereinafter referred to as the “Provider”) in the app. All users of this service (hereinafter referred to as “Users”) are required to use this service in accordance with these Terms.
- The Provider is not responsible for any damages arising from the use of this service. Users are solely responsible for their own actions.
- Users must not engage in the following activities when using this service:
- Activities that violate laws or public order and morals
- Activities related to criminal acts
- Activities that interfere with the Provider or other users
- Activities that disrupt the functionality of servers or networks
- Commercial use of information obtained through this service
- Activities that may interfere with the operation of the Provider’s services
- Unauthorized access or attempted unauthorized access
- Collection or storage of personal information of other users
- Use of this service for unlawful purposes
- Activities that harm, damage, or cause discomfort to other users
- Impersonation of other users
- Advertising, promotion, solicitation, or business activities on this service without Provider’s permission
- Activities aimed at meeting with unrelated individuals of the opposite sex
- Providing direct or indirect benefits to antisocial forces
- Any other activities deemed inappropriate by the Provider
- Activities that infringe upon the content of this service, including copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights
Suspension of Service Provision, etc.
- The Provider may suspend or interrupt the provision of all or part of this service without prior notice to users if any of the following reasons are determined:
- Maintenance or updates of the computer systems related to this service
- Natural disasters, such as earthquakes, lightning, fires, power outages, or other force majeure events that make it difficult to provide this service
- Accidents causing the stoppage of computers or communication lines, and other situations where the Provider deems it difficult to provide this service
Usage Restrictions and Registration Deletion
- The Provider may, without prior notice, restrict the use of all or part of this service or delete the registration of a user if any of the following applies:
- Violation of any provisions of these Terms
- Discovery of false information in the user’s registration details
- Any other situations where the Provider deems the user’s use of this service inappropriate
Changes to the Terms of Service
- The Terms of Service for this service may be subject to changes. If there are any changes, the revised Terms of Service will be notified within the app. If you do not agree to the revised Terms of Service, you cannot continue to use the app.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms shall be interpreted in accordance with Japanese law. In case of any disputes related to this service, the exclusive jurisdiction of the court located at the Provider’s principal place of business is agreed upon.
- October 18, 2023: First edition